Biographical film making
A biographical film, Real-Life Story or biopic, is a film that dramatizes the life of a non-fictional or historically-based person or people. Such films show the life of a historical / live person and the central character’s real name is used.
“Scholars think the biographical film is evolving – moving away from standard formats. One unconventional tactic has been to use animation to tell a biographical story as was the case with the award-winning 2008 Israeli film Waltz with Bashir.”
Ramesh Yanthra, Film maker from Chennai focused on biopic film making …
Ramesh Yanthra, The film maker having multiple talent as below.
- Professionally trained and hold M.F.A (Masters in Fine Arts) from India’s oldest Fine Art Institute and recipient of Lalitkala Academy’s national research scholar.
- Efficient and Budget film maker and having professional team from film industry and proved his outputs with his past films.
- He also former Art director in south Indian film industry so, he could apply more authenticity on artistic value and old period’s re-creations.
- Certified usability analyst from Human factors International and he could do analysis and able to provide what end users (Audience / Client) needs.
Type of Biopics – offering
- Full-length Movie – Around 60 Mins
- Short Movie – Below 40 mins
- Biopic Song – 4-5 mins song (Composing a song for you and telling your life throw lyrics and visuals)
- DNA + Biopic* : A rich report that reveals the anthropological story of your ancestors—where they lived and how they migrated. Start from particular persons ancestor’s origin place – traveled continents – till current location then normal life story will begin.
Dr.R.Seetharaman Biopic Trailer